Photo: WP/Miguel Tomas
They arrive by boat, tired, hungry and distressed after a 10-hour journey across Lake Chad. They are mostly women and children. And they need help. WFP has been supporting refugees fleeing escalating violence in Nigeria, in need of urgent assistance.
- 15 October 2014 WFP And The EU: Pushing For Zero Hunger Together
- 16 July 2014 "Our Warehouses are almost empty!"
- 1 July 2014 Running On Empty: Survival Foods in Chad
- 4 June 2014 Escape From C.A.R. – Hanjani’s Story
- 26 July 2012 West Africa PSA
- 20 March 2011 WFP Logistics
- 16 November 2010 How West African Food Helped Region Overcome Hunger Crisis
- 7 May 2015 Women And Children Face Gruelling Lean Season In Areas Affected By Boko Haram Violence
- 15 April 2015 10 Facts About Hunger In Chad
- 24 March 2015 School Meals in Chad: Building a Brighter Future