A radio programme on child nutrition in the province of Las Tunas served as a platform for a group of mothers to express their views on the Chispitas para Crecer (Sprinkles to Grow, in English). This joint project of the Government of Cuba and WFP provides micronutrient powder to prevent and control anemia among children under 3.
- 30 April 2015 Voices of Guantanamo
- 2 September 2014 'Zero Hunger: A World Without Hunger' By Child Artists
- 26 April 2013 WFP Executive Director Visits Panama
- 23 March 2010 Dayron Robles and School Meals
- 25 February 2015 WFP supports Cuban farmers to meet national food security priorities
- 14 February 2015 Cuba: "Magical Sprinkles" Help Prevent and Control Anemia
- 29 January 2015 WFP Shedding Light on Santiago de Cuba Port