Ire Galato, here with one of her sons, can now feed her family until the next harvest.
Copyright: Lisa Bryant/WFP
German funding for WFP-supported relief and safety-net programmes in Ethiopia is helping 1.6 million pastoralists and farmers living on the edge.
- 11 December 2013 Why Financial Inclusion Is Key To Ethiopia's Fight Against Hunger
- 10 December 2013 UN Agencies Link Ethiopian Farmers To School Meals Programs
- 15 March 2013 WFP Ethiopia in Pictures
- 30 August 2012 Ethiopia: Building a Better Future
- 6 July 2012 Hunger Brings More Somali Refugees To Ethiopia
- 14 June 2012 The Future We Want: Ethiopia
- 11 January 2012 Thank You From Ethiopia
|Beneficiary needs (mt)||603,120|
|Beneficiary needs ($US)||562,786,525|