Partnering with WFP – for NGOs
The World Food Programme (WFP) is always looking to collaborate with NGOs that share our philosophy and goals, from organizations skilled in distribution, monitoring or early warning activities to those working in food-security assessments, advocacy for food and nutrition-related issues, or local coordination of food-security activities.
Working together ensures that our efforts are not duplicated and that we use our resources in a complementary way. By speaking with a common voice, we can be better advocates for the communities we serve.
How we partner with NGOs
Depending on the type of partnership arrangement, NGOs partnering with WFP fall into four main categories:
- Capability partners – support the design and implementation of programmes and operations
- Resource partners – provide human, financial and technical resources
- Knowledge partners – contribute information, evaluation and analysis
- Advocacy partners – support advocacy for Zero Hunger
The 2021 FLA template
In response to user feedback, we are launching a new format and structure of the Field Level Agreement. There are also some important legal updates in this new version and there will be more coming soon. We are also working on the digitization of the FLA process and this new template is part of the preparation for that.
The new FLA Template is available in English, French, Spanish, Arabic and Portuguese at the following link:
Getting up to speed on the 2021 FLA Template
Here are some things to get you up to speed on the new FLA Template:
- 5 Things you need to know about the new FLA
- A self-presenting presentation on the new FLA template and legal changes
- A quick guide to the new FLA template (recommended for those who already know FLAs)
Legal Changes in the 2021 FLA:
WFP is obligated to pass on the following legal clause updates to all operational partners:
- Clause 2.1e Obligations of the CP: "Disability" has been added to beneficiary impartiality UN Disability Inclusion Strategy
- Clause 2.2 Obligations of the CP: The new WFP Protection and Accountability Policy is referenced What's changing
- Clause 9 Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA)
- Clause 13 Anti-Fraud and Anti-Corruption Provisions (AFAC)
- For more information please send an email to: email@example.com