Beatriz and other women sell their vegetables to nearby school meals programmes. (Copyright: WFP/Veronica Molina)
Our Information Officer in Ecuador, Gabriela Malo, did not expect that a phone call to Beatriz Caces to hear her story about the positive impact a WFP project was having on her and other women selling their vegetables to the school meals programme, would establish a link between them, in spite of living 200 kilometres apart.
- 26 April 2013 WFP Executive Director Visits Panama
- 14 March 2013 Women in Ecuador --The Road To Equality
- 14 December 2012 Ecuador: PepsiCo Visits WFP Work in the Northern Border
- 23 November 2012 Ecuador: WFP Vouchers Help a Colombian Refugee Family
- 18 October 2012 Ecuador: Organizing a Minga to Protect a Water Source
- 19 June 2012 Ecuador: "The River Waters Rose Up To Here"
- 17 April 2012 Ecuador: Babahoyo Receives Emergency Food
- 3 April 2012 Ecuador: Food Arrives for Flood-Affected Families
- 25 October 2011 Ecuador: Quito Rides Bikes to celebrate World Food Day
- 19 September 2011 Wailers visit refugees in Esmeraldas
- 1 May 2013 Latin America And The Caribbean Progressing In The Fight Against Hunger, Still Not Enough
- 17 April 2013 Central American Countries Launch a Series of Simulations For Responding To Disasters And Emergencies
- 21 March 2013 WFP To Provide Technical Advice In Support Of Mexico’s “National Crusade Against Hunger”