Vulnerable beneficiaries in Rayagada, Odisha claim their food entitlements with a biometrics-based smart card.
Photo: WFP India/Manmeet Kaur
Years of research and analysis, coupled with tried and tested solutions on the ground, pay off with the successful implementation of key reforms to improve the Targeted Public Distribution System in Rayagada, Odisha.
- 16 December 2013 World Food Programme innovating with India
- 10 December 2013 WFP Executive Director Boosts Fight Against Hunger In India
- 21 August 2013 Hungry Planet Episode 29
- 6 June 2012 India: Food Distribution Goes High-Tech!
- 12 December 2011 India: The Impact Of High Food Prices -- A View From Deradhun Market
- 29 August 2007 Anoushka Shankar
- 9 September 2006 Cricket Against Hunger
- E-vouchers for Food Security
- Community-Level Micronutrient Fortification of School Lunch Meals Improved Vitamin A, Folate, and Iron Status of Schoolchildren in Himalayan Villages of India
- WFP India: Targeted Public Distribution System
- WFP India: Improving Child Nutrition Through Rice Fortification In Gajapati