Durga Bai serving fortified chapattis to her children. (Copyrigth:WFP/Rakesh Shahdeo)
WFP's joint project with the Government of Madhya Pradesh seeks to reduce the incidence of anaemia among the marginalised Sahariya tribe by providing this impoverised community with access to free fortification of wheat flour
- 6 June 2012 India: Food Distribution Goes High-Tech!
- 12 December 2011 India: The Impact Of High Food Prices -- A View From Deradhun Market
- 29 August 2007 Anoushka Shankar
- 9 September 2006 Cricket Against Hunger
- 21 May 2013 WFP Asia "Keys To Solving Hunger" Films Trivia Contest 2!
- 29 March 2013 WFP Asia "Keys To Solving Hunger" Films Trivia Contest!
- 22 January 2013 India: Call For Expression Of Interest - Agency/Institution For Undertaking A Study On Enhancing The Nutritional Content Of The Food Basket Distributed In The Targeted Public Distribution System