West Africa Ebola Outbreak, People Affected by Ebola Virus Disease (EVD). (Copyright:WFP/OMEP)
The United Nations World Food Programme is scaling up its operations to provide food to around 1 million people living in restricted access areas in Guinea, Liberia, and Sierra Leone.
- 28 August 2014 WFP Scales Up Its Response To Ebola Outbreak In West Africa
- 16 December 2009 Dr Winfred Hammond, FAO representative in Liberia
- 29 October 2009 WFP in post conflict countries
- 29 August 2014 Ebola: WFP Food Brings Relief In Monrovia's Quarantine Zones
- 27 August 2014 WFP's Response To Ebola Emergency
- 18 August 2014 WFP Steps Up Assistance to Meet Urgent Food Needs of Families and Communities Affected By Ebola