Lúcia Pita Sabonete holds the ATM card she received for her part in WFP's Cash for Work project.
WFP’s Cash for Work programme in Tete province has allowed food-insecure households to generate critical income during the lean season - the period before harvest when food is scarce. One participant describes her experience of the programme…
- 3 February 2014 Canada And REACH Are Securing The Future Of Children And Women
- 25 March 2013 SADC Countries Help Somalia
- 14 February 2013 WFP Responds To Flooding In Mozambique With Locally-Grown Food
- 14 February 2013 WFP, IFAD & FAO Team Up In Mozambique
- 29 January 2013 Floods Hit Southern Mozambique
- 14 June 2012 The Future We Want: Mozambique
- 12 April 2012 Mozambique Markets
- 14 February 2012 WFP Responds To Flood Affected Communities
- 10 February 2012 WFP Responds In Flood-Hit Mozambique
- Seasonal Monitor
- Mozambique PRRO 200355 Assistance to Vulnerable Groups and Disaster Affected Populations: An Operation Evaluation
- WFPs Use of Pooled Funds for Humanitarian Preparedness and Response (2009 - 2013). Terms of Reference.
- Mozambique CP 200286 (2012-2015): A mid-term Operation Evaluation. Terms of Reference.