Children at the district hospital in Chokwe pose after a meal of fortified corn-soya porridge provided by WFP. Other malnourished patients will also receive a voucher for additional nutritious foods.
The World Food Programme's (WFP) golden ticket— a voucher issued in partnership with the Mozambican government— brought new business to local shopkeepers and provided human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and tuberculosis (TB) patients with the ability to access food when they most needed it.
- 13 April 2015 Flying High Over Mozambique's Floods
- 13 February 2015 UN Mozambique: Delivering As One
- 25 January 2015 WFP Responds To Floods In Northern And Central Mozambique
- 3 February 2014 Canada And REACH Are Securing The Future Of Children And Women
- 25 March 2013 SADC Countries Help Somalia
- 14 February 2013 WFP Responds To Flooding In Mozambique With Locally-Grown Food
- 14 February 2013 WFP, IFAD & FAO Team Up In Mozambique
- 29 January 2013 Floods Hit Southern Mozambique