Alzira's grandchildren in Moamba's Rural Hospital, one week after they started treatment with SuperCereal.
Copyright: WFP/Leonor Fernandez
Grandmother Alzira Chingalane was happy to see a marked improvement in the health of her grand-children after they started receiving supplementary feeding assistance from WFP.
- 3 February 2014 Canada And REACH Are Securing The Future Of Children And Women
- 25 March 2013 SADC Countries Help Somalia
- 14 February 2013 WFP Responds To Flooding In Mozambique With Locally-Grown Food
- 14 February 2013 WFP, IFAD & FAO Team Up In Mozambique
- 29 January 2013 Floods Hit Southern Mozambique
- 14 June 2012 The Future We Want: Mozambique
- 12 April 2012 Mozambique Markets
- 14 February 2012 WFP Responds To Flood Affected Communities
- 10 February 2012 WFP Responds In Flood-Hit Mozambique
- 10 February 2012 Boats Deliver Food In Flooded Mozambique
- 17 September 2013 Animals And Low-tech Gear Give Needy Farmers A Boost In Central Mozambique
- 2 September 2013 Twins Make Speedy Recovery In Southern Mozambique
- 29 August 2013 A Productive Turn-Around For Rostalina In Mozambique