President Ernest Bai Koroma (white cap) and WFP Representative Gon Myers (blue cap) visit WFP’s logistics hub in Port Loko.
Copyright: WFP/Djaounsede Pardon Madjiangar
In Sierra Leone, government authorities and humanitarian actors are fully engaged at all levels in the fight against Ebola. On 16 November, President Ernest Bai Koroma visited WFP logistics hub in Port Loko district. This forward logistics base has been constructed in support of the United Nations Mission for the Ebola Emergency Response(UNMEER) to accommodate the influx of supplies needed to scale-up Ebola response in rural areas.
- 20 January 2015 Sierra Leone: Love In The Age Of Ebola
- 17 December 2014 Ebola Leaves Hundreds of Thousands Facing Hunger (For the Media)
- 27 November 2014 'Why I Came To Help Fight Ebola'
- 20 November 2014 Sierra Leone: Ebola Survivors Share Their Stories
- 19 November 2014 Sierra Leone: President Koroma Visits WFP Logistics Hub
- 13 November 2014 Ebola Survivors (For the Media)
- 12 November 2014 'I Am An Ebola Survivor, This Is My Story'
- Seasonal Monitor
- Liberia and Sierra Leone - mVAM Regional Bulletin #6: Coping remains high in Ebola-affected Kambia and Port Loko, April 2015
- Impact of West Africa Ebola Outbreak on Food Security and Staple Food Prices
- Sierra Leone - mVAM Bulletin #15: Wage rates and terms of trade improve in Sierra Leone, March 2015