This guidance package aims at supporting and guiding country offices, regional bureaux and HQ divisions when planning, commissioning and managing decentralized evaluations.
The core of the guidance is the Process Guide, available in three languages at the bottom of the page. It maps out the six phases of a decentralized evaluation. It provides staff with a guide from initial planning, through preparation, inception, data collection and analysis, and reporting, to the dissemination of the evaluation report and utilisation of its findings. Other elements include templates, quality checklists and technical notes.
- TOR template EN FR ES
- Inception report template EN FR ES
- Evaluation report template EN FR ES
- Management response template EN FR ES
- TOR quality checklist EN FR ES
- Inception report quality checklist EN FR ES
- Evaluation report quality checklist EN FR ES
Decentralized evaluation specific technical notes
- TN on evaluation reference group EN | FR | ES
- TN on integrating gender in WFP evaluations EN | FR | ES Checklist EN | FR | ES, Quick Guide EN | FR | ES
Cross-cutting technical notes for all evaluation types - centralized and decentralized - are available here.