Warehouse Manager Bornwell Kaunga (right) explains about Mwandama's maize mill to visiting farmers and how it links to business strategy.
Copyright: WFP/Sarah Rawson
In 2013, WFP Malawi organised a study tour for smallholder farmers as part of its Purchase for Progress initiative.
- 26 September 2013 Hungry Planet: Episode 30
- 22 August 2013 Famine Food Legends #2: Malawi Mice Kebabs
- 3 June 2013 Disaster Risk Reduction for Food Security
- 13 December 2012 Poor Malawi Farmers Receive Cash Through Mobile Phone
- 30 November 2012 South Africa Crisis (For The Media)
- 23 November 2012 WFP Responds To A Drought In Malawi
- 14 June 2012 Meals For Malawi's Young Minds
- 13 June 2012 Malawi: Helping Farmers Build The Future They Want
- 23 May 2012 Nutrition for Mothers and Children in Malawi
- 11 December 2013 Ireland Helps Support Hungry Families And Refugees In Malawi
- 10 December 2013 Farmers Learning From Farmers In Malawi
- 6 December 2013 UK Provides Food And Cash For Malawi’s Vulnerable Families During Lean Season