Dorothy, a widowed mother of eight and sole provider for her family, with some of the produce she sells.
Copyright: WFP/Nick Ophoff
A massive scale-up of the government's social cash tranfser programme necessited a major rethink of the data collection process. This is where WFP's Mobile Delivery and Tracking unit stepped in with an innovative technical solution.
- 11 October 2012 First Lady of Zambia Dr. Christine Kaseba Sata
- 15 December 2011 Small Scale Farmers Taking Farming As Serious Business
- 22 November 2011 Food Relief for Refugees in Zambia
- 6 July 2011 WFP Zambia - Mobile Delivery & Tracking System
- 6 July 2011 WFP Zambia - P4P Tractors
- 29 June 2011 Milk For Schools In Zambia
- 21 June 2011 Home Grown School Feeding Programme Launch
- 14 June 2011 Walk the World 2011- Zambia