Joining the first-ever research of its kind in Cambodia, primary school children queue with their parents and wait to receive an examination card.
Photo: WFP/Somealea Ngay
Can using fortified rice in WFP's school meals programme be the game changer in the fight against malnutrition and micronutrient deficiencies, particularly among primary school-aged children? A nine-month study to be conducted in 20 schools in Cambodia's Kampong Speu province is set to give us the answer.
- 30 August 2012 Out Of The Garbage Dump And Into School
- 25 April 2012 Cambodian Mothers Thank Malaysia
- 2 April 2012 Take-Home Ration Programme- WFP Cambodia
- 23 March 2012 School Meals Programme - WFP Cambodia
- 30 January 2012 Cambodia: Kids Love WFP's School Feeding Programme
- 13 January 2012 Mother and Child Health - WFP Cambodia
- 1 December 2011 Cambodia: How Food Assistance Helps Build Roads And Dykes
- 4 November 2011 Cambodia Floods (For The Media)
- 27 October 2011 Food Arrives For Cambodia Families Hit By Flooding