Rashida, in front of her election poster.
Photo: WFP/Foyzun Nahar
What does it take for a young woman, mother of two, to rise out of extreme poverty and turn life around for herself and her family? Read how WFP project participant Rashida not only ensured her family’s food security and nutrition, but also became a successful entrepreneur and leader in her local government council, and even travelled abroad to share her story.
- 3 February 2014 Canada And REACH Are Securing The Future Of Children And Women
- 26 September 2013 Bangladesh: School Feeding Encourages Nomadic Children To Attend Class
- 8 May 2013 School Feeding In Bangladesh
- 31 March 2013 WFP Supports Tornado Victims In Central-East Bangladesh
- 15 March 2012 Bangladesh: bringing education to working children
- 15 March 2012 Climate change and food security in Bangladesh
- 21 January 2014 The Netherlands And WFP Support Bangladesh To Scale Up Rice Fortification
- 3 December 2013 Nutrition Education Is Key - WFP and IFPRI Reveal First Evidence On Most Effective Safety Net Transfers
- 24 October 2013 WFP And Government Expand Cooked School Meals Initiative To Northern Bangladesh